In today’s challenging economic climate, the website has become as fundamental to doing business as a phone or email address. To be competitive, a highly-functional website is no longer optional.
Your website’s appearance and ease of use is more important than ever — it’s often your only chance to make a good first impression.
Garnet Web Design maintains low overhead and my fees reflect that economy. My work, however, has proven on par with companies that maintain large offices and offer non web-related services. I focus exclusively on delivering websites that produce measurable results for small to medium size businesses on a tight budget.
There are many online sources offering “free” websites, but only a professional web designer can deliver the platform, guidance and ongoing services needed to promote your business successfully.
Consider this: If success could be achieved simply by launching a website — particularly a free website displaying your competitor’s advertising — there would be far fewer business failures!
But before we even begin talking about websites, let’s discuss your business goals and your marketing plan to achieve those goals. You should feel confident that you’re investing in a tool to help grow your business, and not just decorating the internet.
- Simple Online Brochures and Landing Pages
- E-Commerce Shopping Cart Systems
- User Community Forums and Bulletin Boards
- Membership or Subscription Sites
- Geolocation and Map-Oriented Applications
- Blogs and Social Media Integration
- Professional Portfolio and Photo Gallery Sites
- Online Reservation and Ticketing Systems
- Custom Data Collection Forms
- And Much More!
- Bear – Christiana – Red Lion
- Claymont – Talleyville
- Dover – Smyrna
- Greenville – Centerville
- Harrington – Milford
- Hockessin – Pike Creek
- Middletown – Odessa
- New Castle – Delaware City
- Newark – Glasgow
- Newport – Stanton
- Rehoboth – Lewes – Bethany
- Atlantic City – Wildwood – Cape May
- Burlington – Mount Holly
- Camden – Cherry Hill – Mount Laurel
- Toms River – Long Beach Island
- Trenton – Princeton – Edison
- Vineland – Millville – Bridgeton
- Voorhees – Deptford – Glassboro
- Baltimore – Towson – Dundalk
- Chesapeake City – Earleville – Cecilton
- Cockeysville – Lutherville – Timonium
- Elkton – Havre De Grace – Aberdeen
- Fredericktown – Galena – Betterton
- Allentown – Bethlehem – Easton
- Doylestown – Souderton
- Fort Washington – Willow Grove
- Harrisburg – Camp Hill – Carlisle
- Kennett Square – Concordville
- King of Prussia – Norristown
- Lancaster – York
- Media – Springfield – Upper Darby
- Reading – Pottstown
- Wayne – Conshohocken – Bala Cynwyd
- West Chester – Downingtown – Exton